Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's been a while . . .

. . . SInce my last post. Over a month. Wow. You know why? COLLEGE that's why! And right now, I've got way too much to say to fint into one post that anyone would read . . . so I'll space out the stories some . . . & come back later. And more for me than for my readers (such as they are . . . does ANYONE read this?) here's what's coming up.
1. The four days of abandonment plus a broken toe

2. The development of my scene & rehearsals plus a borken toe

3. Mother's day plus a bad back & a broken toe - with pictures (of mother's day, not the toe)

So, until then, here's my schedule. Today, rehearsal & working on lighting papers. Tomorrow, Math exam at 8 am & then find something to do until I can get picked up. Thursday, rehearsal, then a performance at 6, schlevening & the night on campus. Friday, sleep in. Friday night to Sunday morning, camping with my father. Um . . . plus a broken toe . . . Should be charming.

Monday-
8am Theather history exam
3pm Psych exam
5pm English exam

Tuesday, a sudden rush of boredom, total loss of social life as everyone returns home to various parts of the country. Start back on the diet in hopes to lose 50 pounds before schoolchums see me again (with secret more realistic hopes of at least 25 pounds). Kniting. Knitting. Knitting. In November, when people are looking for Chriatmas gifts, I'm looking for money for Christmas gifts, & the weather is getting cold, I'll be selling stuff on eBay. Scarves, at least one afghan, maybe a sweater . . . but for me, I'll be making socks. I LOVE homemade socks from the right kind of yarn . . . they are SO comfortable.

Ok . . . off to work . . . & my second to last rehearsal.

No comments: