Monday, October 22, 2007

The Crash

I have no idea . . . I guess I crashed . . . because I had a really good weekend. We took Carolyn to see Curtains. It was a really good day. And I took a few notes so I can hand in a decent paper for the design assignment. And I got two mugs. I love my mugs. I'm a mug person. And I took a vacation day from my diet. It was heaven But today, I've just been having these overwhelming waves of emotion . . . I've been fighting tears & I don't even know what I'd be crying about if I let them come. I've got medicine that I haven't been taking for a year or so, that I think I'm gonna just start taking again. Because this is kind of frustrating in nature - the fact that it seems to be of no specific root & that I seem to have little control over it - & by it's nature, I'm pre-frustrated. I think I'm Stagesick. This is the longest I've gone without being in a show since I started acting. And I've got too much to do. Oh well. Off to do it then . . .

No comments: