Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So, I did something incredibly stupid today . . .

Seen that episode of The Big Bang Theory where one of the geeky guys who thinks he can't get a date with the hot chick just asks her? And then she says yes? And then she asks who all is coming & in a panic, he tells her that 3 of his friends are? And then makes an excuse for his three absent friends once the 'date' comes around? Well, if you haven't, I basically told you everything you need to know to appreciate my pathetic story.

I did it backwards.

I have a crush on this guy & everyone's going, "Go for it!" But I've never gone for anything & have never been in a relationship. So I don't know what the hell to do to go for it. i don't even really know what "it" is! So I tug in the back of his jacket & as he turns around I tell him that I'm staying late today, wanna go have dinner after your dance class with me . . . . . (& nervousness took over) & Lindsay? Sure. So then I invite Eric. Cause I'm still nervous. & I wind up hanging out with two other friends & THEY wind up coming to dinner too! AND one of them is his EX!!!! AND her FATHER shows up & winds up coming with us too! And once we got to the table, we've got me, Will, Lindsay, Eric, Irene, Abby, Abby's father, & some random girl whose name I never got . . . but she knew who I was . . .

AND THEN Will had to leave after like 20 minutes to go train a friend . . .

1 comment:

Mimi19 said...

Next time just ask him!