Monday, January 7, 2008

Wanna hear something creepy?

On Christmas, my mother & I were wooed by the Wii & bought one (for a good deal) on eBay. The damn thing is in such high demand, you can't just walk into a store & take it off the shelf. It was used, but in good condition. It works, so I really don't care.

But one of the features on the Wii is that you create a little character that looks just like you called a "mii" & you can use them in games & such. It was a great source of fun in NJ, because Darcy was REALLY good at making the miis & everyone's mii looks JUST like them. It's really nifty.

Well, we started playing with the Wii . . . (my mother took a two hour lunch today while she hooked it up & got it all set up & we created our miis . . . BAD mommy *slaps on wrist*) & noticed that the people who had it before us had all their miis still on there . . . it's kinda creepy . . . but now we can see what the people who sold us the wii look like.

So, yeah. We own a Wii & my mother insists that we play for at least an hour every night for exercise. Which by the way, means I have two miis. A mii for me & a mii named Tessie who is my left-handed alter-ego. So I can exercise on both sides. :)

No comments: