Monday, November 19, 2007

Compulsion

First, before I complain about my situation, I must tell this story. My mother told me about this & it's just so charming. My mother was sitting at work, which happens to be relatively close to the light rail & occassionally she'll hear the magnified voices announcing the stop. The other day she heard what she was sure was the light rail megaphone voice. He said, "Hey, baby." Then she heard a female voice say, "Hey, hey." She turned around to look out the window & saw two light rails passing each other.

Against my better judgement, I am posting in my blog instead of writing my paper. But I have hit a road block. My mother is still at work, I am still in the hallway of the Center for the Arts & my laptop won't open the damn PDF files that I need to access to write & cite my paper!!! So, I'm stopping by for an update.

I got the papers done by their deadlines (so far) & have not even touched the design paper (although, that'll be the easiest of all & isn't due til the 10th). So I got pretty much everything done - but I have not slept since Friday night. It's MONDAY people. And that clarification is not for the time I've gone without sleep, but for the fact that it's a MONDAY! I feel bad enough on a Monday, I don't need to be so tired I'm giggling at gloves. And I still have to write my Script Analysis paper . . . which will be very difficult. Leave it to me to come up with complicated paper topics. And THEN leave it to me to sum up my views in two paragraphs & realize I have to stretch it to 5 pages.

So hopefully I'll get to sleep tonight . . . but I'm a slow & distracted worker. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: