Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'll bring the world of surveys over here . . .

1. Name and middle name?
Ripley Morgan

2. What holiday is your birthday closest to?
How funny you should ask . . . Thanksgiving.

3. Favorite flavored Pie?
Flavoured? Umm . . . Pumpkin pie, I guess.

4. Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don't?
I hate the telephone & use it as little as possible, so no.

5. Are you allergic to anything?
No. Not that I know of.

6. Who was the last person that you kissed?
Um . . . never been kissed . . . although in a friendly way, that would be my bird. In a human way, that would be my mom. :)

7. When was the last time you went swimming?
August. And involuntarily might I add. Can't stand swimming. I don't like the water.

8. Do you like cheesecake?
Oh, yess.

9. How many of the U.S. states have you lived in?
One.

10. Have you traveled outside the country?
No.

11. Do you keep a planner or calendar with daily events?
No.

12. Does anyone like you?
Like a crush? Doubtful.

13. Do you have any strange pets?
No . . . unless one thinks a bird is strange.

14. What is your dream car?
cerulean mustang convertible.

15. What did you do today?
Read "How I Learned to Drive" & went to classes.

16. Are you bipolar?
No.

17. What is the main ringtone on your cell?
In the Islands it's a virgin mobile tone. kinda relaxing. LOL

18. Where would you want to go on a first date?
IDK . . . a show I guess. I really don't know though.

19. When is the last time you were hugged?
maybe a month ago . . .u

20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
HA! Yesterday, Jay went & got a bunch of vocalists to sing happy birthday to me. :)

21. How important is romance?
Pretty Important

22. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No.

23. Have you ever been white water rafting?
No, but I plan to.

24. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes. And at a wedding no less. We left prematurely.

25. Are you a cavity free kid?
Yes.

28. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I don't know.

29. What was the last movie you watched?
Hide & Seek.

30. Where was the last house you went besides your house?
My father's house.

31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property?
No.

32. Have you ever been punched?
Yes.

33. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
If they have glasses. I don't know why. I don't find glasses or lack thereof particularly attractive . . . I just tend to notice.

34. Can you open a beer bottle with a body part other than your hand?
. . . nnno . . .


35. What do you usually order from Olive Garden?
I don't eat at olive garden.

36. Say something totally random about yourself?
I have a crush on the character Hodges in CSI. NO IDEA WHY. And it's a shame I had to get a crush on the guy with like the smallest part in the show.

37. Do you have an mp3 player?
Yes.

38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I've been told I look like Bebe Newirth . . . but been told more often that I look like Idina Menzel.

39. Do you have freckles?
No.

40. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes.

41. Do you love someone?
Not in a romantic way, but a few people, yes.

42. How tall are you?
5'7"

43. Do you speak any other language other than English?
No . . . working on French, but I haven't had a lot of time lately.

44. How do you like your steak cooked?
RARE. Big time.

45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Not REALLY close to . . . yet. *knocks on nearby wodden object*

46. Do you watch MTV?
No.

47. What is something that really annoys you?
The sound of the television when I'm not watching. ANd sometimes when i am (I watch wheel of fortune on mute)

49. What is the best thing in your refrigerator right now?
A head of lettuce.

50. When is the last time you had professional pictures taken?
Junior year pictures.

51. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes.

52. Does that person like you back?
Dunno.

53. Do you drive when you go on long trips?
Yes. Especially since I need hours. :)

54. Whats the latest you have ever stayed out?
idk . . .10 maybe.

55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Yes.

56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes.

57. Have you broken a bone or had stitches?
Little of both. :)

58. Anyone on your mind right now?
Yes . . . aforementioned crush.

59. What color is your hair?
brown.

60. What did you do last night?
Opened presents.

61. What pissed you off last?
Reading "How I learned to Drive." Uncle Peck really was a sick fuck.

62. Any regrets?
Oh, plenty.

63. Who did you last go to dinner with?
Lindsay.

64. Who last kissed you?
No one.

65. What is your faorite color?
Blue or grey.

66. Anyone ever threaten to kill you?
Not seriously, but yes.

67. Favorite thing to do in the summer?
Stay inside.

68. Your last conquered fear?
Crowds . . . every now & then there's a bit of conquering for some events . . . the initial fear, however, doesn't seem to go away.

69. If you could change one thing what would it be?
My past.

70. What did you think of the survey?
Eh, gave me something to fill a post

No comments: