Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Seven Things

a. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
http://lemonade-and-kidneys.blogspot.com/

b. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

c. Tag 7 random people participating in nablopomo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
I know no one . . . want to pick this up? Anyone? Going once, going twice . . .

d. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hey - reading this? You've been tagged. Deal. ;)


Okay. Seven bits of randomness . . . I'll try to make them interesting.

1. My middle name is Morgan - it's a joke. Morgan means "born by the sea." I was a C-section. Get it?

2. I don't register thirst. I have to remind myself to drink during the day so I don't die.

3. I've died onstage three times. I've died offstage twice.

4. When I was born, the doctors were using an ambu bag to get me to breathe & popped my lung. They had to put me in a tank with pure oxygen being pumped into it til it healed.

5. My memory is such that once my director found out what I could do, he had me memorize the telltale heart in 4 days to perform as part of a halloween program. The performance was 16 minutes in length.

6. I'm descended from French royalty.

7. I'm a violent sleeper - I thrash & occasionally wake up with bruises or scratches.

No comments: