Saturday, November 17, 2007

Still to Come

This weekend gets more & more packed as time goes by . . . because we realize that some things take longer than we expected. So, for the rest of this evening & for tomorrow (& if I can swing by Starbucks, probably quite a bit of time in between) this is what's on the to-do list.

1. Clean out my bag. I can't find anything in there.
2. KNIT
3. 2 page paper for acting class
4. 7 page paper for script analysis
5. 2 page paper for Philosophy
6. Writing, learning, & rehearsing a scene for acting class
7. Knit some more
8. Christmas shopping
9. Cut my hair (we're taking off about 4 inches)
10. Read Fortenbras & Joe Turner's Come & Gone
11. Get Niles a new perch - he chewed right through one of them.
12. Knit a little more
13. Give the cat a bath (should be fun)
14. Write up that damn design critique - although that can wait, & probably will
15.Wrap my father's birthday present
16.Make more of those mini-quiche things
17. Vacuum pack the meat, onions, & peppers
18. Knit
19. Check to see if my heart is still beating
20. Collapse

Holy F**k

No comments: