Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Creating for Godot

Oh god. After working on getting my stuff together for all my different class, I haven't slept since Friday night. as I speak, my last paper is inching from the printer. A paper for Script Analysis about how one would go about putting on a production of Waiting for Godot that would tear down predispositions & popular theories realting to who/what Godot is & forcing each audience memeber to come to their own personal conclusions.

My thoughts come out so condensed thatI'm always fleshing out papers & I sat adding extra words & deeper explanations of views until I reached the ABSOLUTE minimum. There was ONE word on the last line of the last page. Then I looked up MLA format & found out that you're not supposed to have a title page, you're supposed to just head the paper on the first page. So I am officially over the minimum requirement as 6 lines spilled over onto another page. Bravo, me. Now, if you don't mind, it's 10 am, my class is at 2pm, I haven't slept in three days, so . . .

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz . . . .

No comments: